When You Arrive
Upon arrival at Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne there is several ways to get to Apollo Bay and Lorne.
- The airport has shuttle buses to the city, as well as taxi service.
- Hire car rental from the airport via Europcar or Budget is available via links tab. Please read Road Closures information
- Melbourne central has variety of transport then to the next largest city Geelong,situated on Corio bay, Geelong is the’gateway’ to the Otway region of Victoria and coastline.
- Southern Cross Railway station in Melbourne runs regular services daily to Geelong. Time table available via links tab.
- For Maps and Links to services Click Here.
Alternate routes to Apollo Bay
Train or bus to Geelong then train to Colac and bus to Apollo Bay. This would be a cheaper option but you then would not get to see the course first before competing.